Studio 26 Reopened!
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and it is important that that everyone is able to have the amazing yoga and fitness experience that they have experienced at Studio 26.
Studio 26 works with Manitoba Health and the Manitoba Fitness Council (MFC) to ensure we meet or exceed all the Covid-19 protocol requirements.
The New Studio Etiquette
- Physical distancing will be monitored at the building entrance, lobby, locker rooms and studios.
- Upon entering the building shoes are removed and hands sanitized before proceeding into the lobby.
- Everyone is required to answer the heath questionnaire.
- All rooms have hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant spray bottles.
- All classes must be preregistered by email or online using our MindBody app. Cancellations are accepted until four hours before class times. Class sizes are limited and regulations are posted.
- Mat placement in the studio is marked with a 6 ft. distance between mats in all directions.
- There is currently no mat rental.